Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Pet Visits at Lakeview (Pet Owners Only)
- Any type of animal is welcome, as long as it is friendly, healthy, and up-to-date on shots.
- Please bring two copies of your pet’s shot records the first time you participate.
- If you do not have a pet but would like to participate, please search for the “Lakeview Seniors Pet Therapy (Non Pet Owners Only)” project.
- Easy El access: Brown, Purple Lines
Partner: Lakeview Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre strives to meet the medical, cultural, and emotional needs of its residents, who are working toward independence for discharge or to lower-level care. Lakeview has been a Chicago Cares partner since 2003 for this project, one of multiple Chicago Cares programs at this site.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: