Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Referral:2019 Leukemia Research Foundation
Each June, The Leukemia Research Foundation produces a 5K Run and 3K Walk in Grant Park. This years run/walk will be on June 13, 2019. The run itself starts at 6:25 PM but we need help that day preparing the site for the run, registering last minute runners.
Impact All proceeds raised support the Leukemia Research Foundation mission of funding lifesaving research and local patient support programs.
Volunteer Activity Type
Various volunteer positions avaliable
- Individuals (people who come on their own)
- New Volunteers (people who have never volunteered before)
- Committed Volunteers (volunteers who can come on a regular basis)
- Youth Volunteers (volunteers aged 18 and under)
- Older Volunteers (volunteers aged 55 and older)
- Skilled Volunteers (pro bono work, volunteers with a specific skill set, etc.)
- Group (volunteer who come in groups)
Partner Information The Leukemia Research Foundation is dedicated to conquering all blood cancers by funding research into their causes and cures, and enriching the quality of life of those touched by these diseases.
Requirements for Service
***This is a Referral Opportunity through Chicago Cares. Chicago Cares does not manage the volunteer experience for these projects and volunteers are subject to each partner organization's volunteer protocol. Chicago Cares is not liable for injuries, loss, or damage at referral projects. No Chicago Cares staff will follow up with you about the logistics for this program, however a staff person from the managing organization will be responsible for doing so.***
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: