Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Referral: Friends of the Parks, Unity Park
Description We have several annual events that are entirely volunteer run, and free to the community. E.g. Lucha Libre 8/31/19 and Pumpkinfest 10/19/19. Volunteers can help with set-up, asking for donations, communications, and other tasks.
Impact UPAC is entirely volunteer-run and funded with donations. Yet we have a great impact on the community – our programs bring vibrancy to life in the neighborhood. Volunteers will interact with community residents and make everyone’s day brighter!
8:30 AM – 3 PM on Saturday 10/19/19
- Individuals (people who come on their own)
- Groups (volunteers who come in a group)
- Committed Volunteers (people who can come on a regular basis)
- New Volunteers (people who have never volunteered before)
- Skilled Volunteers (pro bono work, volunteers with a specific skill set, etc.)
- Older Volunteers (volunteers aged 55 and older)
- Youth Volunteers (volunteers aged 18 and under)
Requirements for Service
- Volunteers who want to join the council or help out regularly will need to be approved by the Chicago Park District.
Contact Bhaskar S. Manda for more information or to serve at email@example.com
***This is a Referral Opportunity through Chicago Cares. Chicago Cares does not manage the volunteer experience for these projects and volunteers are subject to each partner organization's volunteer protocol. Chicago Cares is not liable for injuries, loss, or damage at referral projects. No Chicago Cares staff will follow up with you about the logistics for this program, however a staff person from the managing organization will be responsible for doing so.***
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: