Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Referral: Top Box Foods Office Support
- Assist in daily office management such as answering calls, inputting orders, making reminder calls to existing customers to place their monthly order.
- If volunteers have a background in finance (QuickBooks, etc.), event planning, or other specialized skillsets Top Box would love to get you working on a long-term volunteer project.
Top Box Foods is a fairly small organization with only eight full time staff members. Top Box truly relies on volunteers for the majority of their operations. Volunteers can make a huge difference in any capacity they feel comfortable in, whether it’s in their office, in their warehouse, or on deliveries. By growing their volunteer pool, Top Box is able to continue to fight food insecurity in our city and help affordable food be available to all.
Volunteer Activity Type
- Other (office support)
- Individuals (people who come on their own)
- Groups (volunteers who come in a group)
- New Volunteers (people who have never volunteered before)
- Committed Volunteers (people who can come on a regular basis)
- Skilled Volunteers (pro bono work, volunteers with a specific skill set, etc.)
- Older Volunteers (volunteers aged 55 and older)
We are not a grocery store, farmers market or food bank. We are a year-round resource for anyone who wants to bring affordable and healthy food home and help their neighbors to do the same.
Healthy food matters. Where you live shouldn't.
Requirements for Service
Contact for more information or to serve
Eleni Rigsby at email@example.com or 312-527-7890.
***This is a Referral Opportunity through Chicago Cares. Chicago Cares does not manage the volunteer experience for these projects and volunteers are subject to each partner organization's volunteer protocol. Chicago Cares is not liable for injuries, loss, or damage at referral projects. No Chicago Cares staff will follow up with you about the logistics for this program, however a staff person from the managing organization will be responsible for doing so.***
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: