Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Referral: Creative Chicago Reuse Exchange Office
Ongoing volunteers help with office administration, soliciting material donations, inventorying, packing, grantwriting, graphic design, communications, workshops,etc.
85% of CPS Students live below the poverty level and most Chicago teachers spend between $500 - $1,500 out of pocket on basic supplies. CCRx gets donations of surplus from business for teachers, their students and other nonprofits. The organization's ongoing volunteers help make this important connection. And it’s like a treasure hunt – you don’t know what you’ll find!
Mondays - Fridays
12:00 - 4:00 pm
Requirements for Service
- Application - Sign up at www.creativechirx.org/volunteer
- 30 min orientation at start of session
- Individuals (people who come on their own)
- Groups (people who come in a group)
- New Volunteers (people who have never volunteered before)
- Committed Volunteers (people who can come on a regular basis)
- Skilled Volunteers (pro bono work, people with a specific skill set, etc.)
- Older Volunteers (people aged 55 and older)
Contact for more information or to serve
Mari Rice at email@example.com.
***Please note Chicago Cares does not manage the following volunteer projects. Chicago Cares is not liable for injuries, loss, or damage at referral projects. No Chicago Cares staff will be present or coordinate logistics for these events. Chicago Cares is also not able to verify volunteer hours spent at referral projects. Please request verification directly from the referral partner. ***
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: