Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Referral: Mercy Housing - Fitness Instructor
DescriptionInstruct fitness and dance classes for beginners
The volunteer would introduce new and fun dance moves that will engage a group of individuals who would not otherwise participate. He/she should be prepared to teach low impact aerobics with healthy moves, keeping in mind that this is a beginners session.
Mondays and Wednesdays, August through December
- Individuals (people who come on their own)
- New Volunteers (people who have never volunteered before)
- Committed Volunteers (people who can come on a regular basis)
- Skilled Volunteers (pro bono work, volunteers with a specific skill set, etc.)
Requirements for Service
- Interview Process
- Background Check
- Mercy Housing Lakefront Waiver
Contact for more information or to serve
Terrhonda Hudson at email@example.com.
***Please note Chicago Cares does not manage the following volunteer projects. Chicago Cares is not liable for injuries, loss, or damage at referral projects. No Chicago Cares staff will be present or coordinate logistics for these events. Chicago Cares is also not able to verify volunteer hours spent at referral projects. Please request verification directly from the referral partner. ***
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: